Things to Consider When Choosing a Label ManufacturerIf your business is working on getting your brand established, the label that you place on your product can be the most important decision you make to get consumers to choose your product over your competitor. When choosing a label manufacturer, here are some of the most important things to look for.
- A good label company will have extensive knowledge about layout and design. They will know what materials to recommend for your label. Will your product be exposed to temperature extremes? Will the labels be placed on glass, cardboard, or a porous surface? Is your product sensitive to light? Look for a label manufacturer who is well established, and can quickly resolve any issues that may arise which you may not have anticipated. As you can see, there are many variables that can affect your labels, and a good experienced label manufacturer can supply you with the product label that will perfectly suit your needs.
- You want your label to be eye catching. The colors that you choose should be clean and smooth, with no spots or smears. There should be good contrast between the dark and light colors. Any features that distinguish your brand should stand out, prominently. All text and images should be aligned properly on each label (referred to as “registration” in the printing industry).
- Your labels should look the same each time that you order. The colors and size should match your original order. If you use automated equipment to apply labels, the thickness of the roll must be consistent, so that the rolls align properly in your equipment. The direction in which your labels come off the roll should be the same. How tight the labels are wound on the core will also affect how they dispense from your machinery.
Variety of Printing Options
- This may involve coating, die cutting, custom sizes, and materials used. Label manufacturers may offer thermal paper, foil stamping, embossing, laminations, and different adhesives. They have the resources to print labels on rolls or in sheets. The amount of options and various printing techniques that the printing company offers, can allow you to get the perfect label for your product.
- Good communication is important to getting a job completed to your specifications. The procedures from design to printing should be transparent as possible so that you know what to expect through every step of the process. Customer service should always go the extra mile to ensure that you are pleased with the end product, and that shipping dates are met. They are friendly, and helpful if you need their assistance, making sure that you are satisfied with your order.
At Wayne Trademark, you can expect nothing but the best. Our quality and customer service is unsurpassed in the industry and we have won numerous awards for our performance.
Call us today to see how we can provide you with a solution to your label needs.
Choosing a label manufacturer to print labels and packaging
660 Southwest StreetPhone:336-887-3173
High Point NC 27260
High Point NC 27260